In 2018, during the first year after ecoBirdy’s launch with our four-piece debut collection of kid-sized furniture pieces, our work has been recognized by five international design prizes.
In Australia Good Design Award 2018 praised ecoBirdy for “its outstanding Design and Innovation” finding it “a simply wonderful design story, a project that will influence the prosperity of our world”. 2019 German Design Award – one of the most prestigious design competitions worldwide with the goal to discover, present and honour unique trends in design - reveals ecoBirdy as winner for the “excellent design” of chair Charlie. Henry van de Velde Award, which is the most important Belgian design prize, announced ecoBirdy winner of the category “Ecodesign”.
- German Design Award 2019, Category Product Design, Winner
- Good Design Award Australia 2018, Category Outstanding Design and Innovation, Winner
- Henry van de Velde Award 2019, Category Ecodesign, Winner
- Play It Green Award 2018 by afilii.com, Winner
- Blickfang Design Preis 2018, Designmesse 2018 Bern, Winner
- Innovation Award 2018 by Kind & Jugend Fair, Nominated