In 2018, during the first year after ecoBirdy’s launch with our four-piece debut collection of kid-sized furniture, we received five international design prizes in recognition of our work.
In Australia, the Good Design Award 2018 praised ecoBirdy for “its outstanding design and innovation” finding it “a simply wonderful design story, a project that will influence the prosperity of our world”. The 2019 German Design Award – one of the most prestigious design competitions in the world with the goal to discover, present and honour unique trends in design - named ecoBirdy as winner for the “excellent design” of chair Charlie. The Henry van de Velde Award, which is the most important Belgian design prize, announced ecoBirdy as winner of the category “Ecodesign”.
- German Sustainability Award Design 2021, Category Pioneers, Finalist
- German Design Award 2019, Category Product Design, Winner
- Henry van de Velde Award 2019, Category Ecodesign, Winner
- Good Design Award Australia 2018, Category Outstanding Design and Innovation, Winner
- Play It Green Award 2018 by afilii.com, Winner
- Blickfang Design Preis 2018, Designmesse 2018 Bern, Winner
- Innovation Award 2018 by Kind & Jugend Fair, Nominated