Charlie the chair is undoubtedly an iconic ecoBirdy product, as the most award-winning children’s chair on the market. It has received multiple awards based on its intentional design and innovative performance.
Although Charlie has been defined by others as a good designer chair, the biggest honour it has received is from parents who have said it is their best purchase ever.
Here are the five reasons to choose Charlie chair:
- Sturdy, safe and stable
- Charlie chair is designed with a child's safety and stability as the top priority. There are no sharp corners. After studying toddler’s behaviour and body proportions, it was created to be a sturdy chair that cannot be tipped over.
- Enables mobility
- Charlie’s light weight enables a two-year-old to successfully move it and independently participate in the world. Mobility is essential for a child’s development, and Charlie will help refine their motor skills with each use.
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Every curve and detail are intentionally created with a toddler in mind. Charlie’s structure gives children the correct back support, while the large surface allows them to sit comfortably. The simple-to-grip edges let them sit down or get up with ease.
- Easy to clean surface
- Charlie’s silky surface means that it is hygienic and easy to clean. There are no nooks and crannies for hidden dirts and germs. Plastic is generally easier to clean than wood and fabric. Moreover, in production we use the newest technology to ensure that the surfaces can be cleaned effortlessly and stain-resistant.
- Aesthetically pleasing and environmentally Friendly
- With its award-winning design, Charlie is aesthetically pleasing to both children and adults. Its speckled look gives a sleek and modern look to any interior. Made from upcycled plastic toys, each chair is unique. It provides inspiration for children about sustainable living.
Charlie Chair is the winner of various design awards:
- German Design Award 2019, Category Product Design, Winner
- Good Design Award Australia 2018, Category Outstanding Design and Innovation, Winner
- Henry van de Velde Award 2019, Category Ecodesign, Winner
- Play It Green Award 2018 by afilii.com, Winner
- Blickfang Design Preis 2018, Designmesse 2018 Bern, Winner
- Innovation Award 2018 by Kind & Jugend Fair, Nominated
- SGS certificated: EN 1729-2 Children’s furniture D60-300-1 (2008), D60-300-2 (2008)
- VOC emissions from recycled material according to ISO 16000-9, 16000-6, 16000-3: A+
There is nothing in the market like Charlie, discover the Charlie versions.