Charlie the chair is undoubtedly an iconic ecoBirdy product, as the most award-winning children’s chair on the market. It has received multiple recognitions based on its intentional design and innovative performance.
Although Charlie has been defined by others as a good designer chair, the biggest honor it has received is being told as parent’s best purchase for their little ones
Here are the five reasons to choose Charlie chair:
- Sturdy, Safe & Stable
- Charlie chair is designed with a child's safety and stability as the top priority. There is no any sharp corner. After studying toddler’s behavior and body proportions, it was created to be the sturdiest chair that cannot be tipped over.
- Enables mobility
- Charlie’s light weight enables a two-year-old to successfully move it and independently participate in the world. Mobility is essential for a child’s development, and Charlie will help refine their motor skills with each use.
- Ergonomic & Comfortable
- Every curve and detail are intentionally created to best sustain a toddler. Charlie’s structure gives children the correct back support, while the large surface allows them to comfortably sit on. The easy to grip edges help to lift themselves up to sit or to leave.
- Easy to clean surface
- Charlie’s silky surface provides a painless and more hygienic clean. Leaving no space for hidden dirt and germs. Plastic is generally easier to clean than wood and fabric, after applying the newest technology on our material and process, cleaning is effortless and stain resistant.
- Aesthetically pleasing & Environmentally Friendly
- With its award-winning design, Charlie is aesthetically pleasing for both children and adults. Its speckled look is providing a sleek and modern look in any interior. Made from upcycled plastic toys, each chair is unique. It is an inspiration for children about sustainable living.
Charlie Chair is the winner of the design awards:
- German Design Award 2019, Category Product Design, Winner
- Good Design Award Australia 2018, Category Outstanding Design and Innovation, Winner
- Henry van de Velde Award 2019, Category Ecodesign, Winner
- Play It Green Award 2018 by afilii.com, Winner
- Blickfang Design Preis 2018, Designmesse 2018 Bern, Winner
- Innovation Award 2018 by Kind & Jugend Fair, Nominated
- SGS certificated: EN 1729-2 Children’s furniture D60-300-1 (2008), D60-300-2 (2008)
- VOC emissions of the recycled material according to ISO 16000-9, 16000-6, 16000-3: A+
There is nothing in the market like Charlie, discover the Charlie versions.